Leadership Effectiveness Coaching
Why work with a coach?
Take a few moments to answer the following questions:
- Is there a gap between where you are now in your role/career and where you want to be?
- Are you ready and willing to take action to achieve the results you want?
- Are you willing to consider working with a coach to help you realize your full potential?
If you answered yes to all three questions, coaching may be an effective personal development strategy for you.
When does leadership effectiveness coaching make sense?
Coaching can be applied to a range of situations, including:
- Assessing your current strengths and development opportunities as a leader.
- Transitioning to a new role with increased responsibility and span of control.
- Addressing specific business, team or individual challenges.
What are the benefits?
- Improves your ability to achieve results by helping you understand and effectively apply your strengths.
- Increases your emotional intelligence by supporting you to become more effective in managing challenging interactions and relationships.
For Your Organization:
- Improves organizational decision making and performance.
- Supports succession planning.
- Increases retention rates.
How does it work?
We begin with a no obligation conversation to understand your situation/needs and mutually determine if leadership effectiveness coaching would be beneficial.
If the decision is to proceed, the next step would be to have an in-depth coaching session to:
- Assess your situation to understand the challenges and/or opportunities you are facing.
- Define the focus of the coaching.
- Establish specific desired outcomes.
- Build an action plan.
- Agree on the frequency and duration of the coaching sessions and the length of the coaching engagement.
Ongoing coaching sessions will support you to execute your plan.
Coaching is typically done virtually, using interactive tools such as Go-To-Meeting to facilitate information sharing.
We may recommend the use of an assessment tool to identify opportunities to increase your personal effectiveness. We are certified in the use of a variety of tools to support personal development, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and EQ in Action, an emotional intelligence assessment.
READ CASE STUDY
What is the time commitment?
- The frequency and duration of the coaching sessions varies depending on your needs. A minimum of two hours of coaching per month is recommended.
- Between coaching sessions, you will be asked to commit to specific tasks to achieve your desired outcomes.
- You should expect to make a commitment of six months to build a solid relationship and realize the desired outcomes.
- You and your coach will assess the value received from the coaching throughout the process.
Why choose Navigo?
Andrew Horlick has over 15 years of experience formally coaching individuals from a broad range of public and private sector organizations. He brings strong business acumen and a deep understanding of leadership, management and team development to his coaching role. Andrew has the ability to develop trusting relationships with his coaching clients by demonstrating an understanding of the challenges they face in their roles and actively supporting them to realize their full potential as leaders.
Who should I contact?
To learn more about Navigo’s coaching services, please contact: